For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. So they are no longer two but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let no man separate. Mark 10:7-9
Our premarital program is designed to help you and your future spouse prepare for a Christ-centered, purposeful marriage. We want you to have a thorough understanding of God’s design for marriage and a realistic picture of what marriage will be like. Our prayer is that God speaks to you individually and as a couple as you prepare to embark on this journey together.
Our pre-marital program is as follows:
- Complete this Wedding Application.
- Complete 6-8 sessions of pre-marital counseling (this is performed by both pastors and couples in the church who have been trained and equipped in the counseling. Meeting with another couple allows for an on-going relationship especially through your first year of marriage). One of the sessions will be completed after the wedding as a follow-up.
- Financial responsibilities include:
- $35 - Prepare and Enrich Curriculum Assessment
- $250 - Pre-marital Counselor Fee
- $250 - Pastor Fee for Ceremony
- Travel Expenses (gas ($.55/mile and overnight lodging if ceremony is more than 30 miles from Connection Church office)
*The completion of our pre-marital program is required for you to have a Connection Church pastor officiate your wedding ceremony.
Section 1: Premarital/Wedding Information