Why do we give to the local church?
Jesus said that where your treasure is, your heart is there also. What He means is that if our money is our treasure, our heart belongs to our wallets and not to Him. The Bible also speaks about being a good steward of all the blessings God has given you, including your money. So we want to honor Him by giving back a portion of what He has so generously given to us.
I have some questions.
We'd love to answer them! We've created a Giving FAQs
page just for you. If that doesn't answer your questions, email us
and we'd be happy to help.
How can I give to Connection?
At Connection we have several ways that you can give.
*Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card. We do strongly suggest that no one use a credit card unless it is paid off every month. The Bible speaks in Proverbs 22:7 about “…the borrower [being] servant to the lender.” We do not wish our congregation to go into debt by tithing on a credit card.
- You can give by check or cash on Sundays when the offering is taken during the service.
- You can mail a check to our main office.
- You can have a recurring payment setup through your bank.
- You can setup/manage your recurring giving HERE.
- You can use the tool below to give one time immediately: